What's It All About

Friday, November 23, 2012

Guest Designer for Create with TLC

Today is a lucky day for me as I was asked by Paulette of Create with TLC to be one of her Guest Designers. For those of you that don't know has a great store with fabulous digis both sentiments and digis to color!!! She also has freebies on her blog on a daily basis along with challenges. It is a win/win situation!!!!

For my project today, she sent me 4 files to create a card or gift tag. Well, being the over zealous one that I can be at times, I chose to do 2 cards . . . .

Here's my finished projects which I hope you enjoy!


 RECIPE :

  • O' Holy Night Little Scraps of Heaven file 
  • card cut a 4.24 x 11 and then folded in half
  • button "rejoice" for upper
  • colored with Prisma colored pencils
  • scrap for background which then embossed with Cuttlebug



RECIPE:



The files used to create these cards can be found here.


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Much love, hugs, friendship,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. They are both awesome! So happy you were a guest designer!!!! Just love your work and her blog and store are really awesome :D

    Hugs

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky for the wonderful comments. I agree that her store and blog are awesome!!!
      Thanks again
      Much Love,
      Lynne
      Her Craftiness

      Delete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness