For my project today, she sent me 4 files to create a card or gift tag. Well, being the over zealous one that I can be at times, I chose to do 2 cards . . . .
Here's my finished projects which I hope you enjoy!
- O' Holy Night Little Scraps of Heaven file
- card cut a 4.24 x 11 and then folded in half
- button "rejoice" for upper
- colored with Prisma colored pencils
- scrap for background which then embossed with Cuttlebug
- My Scrap Chick Shape Cards Volume 1
- 3 Girls Jam ribbon
- colored with my Prisma colored pencils
- 3 tiny jingle bells added to the clanger to finish
The files used to create these cards can be found here.