What's It All About

Monday, November 26, 2012

Jessica's 21st Birthday Blog Hop


Oh let's all sing along and wish this wonderful and beautiful lady a very happy birthday....

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Jessica...Happy Birthday day to you...Jessica would not want anyone to miss out on her birthday celebration so be sure to start at the beginning of this short but sweet blog hop at KtsAngels.blogspot.com.

Today is Jessica's 21st Birthday and I wanted to share with you a card/project that I sent her to wish her a happy birthday...

If you arrived from Jearise’s well wishes, then you are on the right path to the birthday party!!!

For my project, I used Make the Cut and created the number “21”. The next step was to make a shadow of my numbers to connect the two together. I then did a flip image, pushed the two images together that they touched and welded the two together that it became my card. Tah Dah!!!!! All edges were inked. On the inside, I wrote in the shape of the numbers just because I could! LOL!!!




Envelope was made by cutting a 9.5 x 9.5 inch piece of paper. Using my Martha Stewart Score Board, I scored at 3.75 inches using the little triangle piece. Cut the little triangle where the pieces met. Glued the two center pieces at the triangle just to hold in place after which I glued the bottom up to meet the center pieces. Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge was used to make the place to put the address.


Now off to Camille to see what she has sent Jessica to wish her a beautiful and happy birthday...

Here’s the complete line-up in case you get lost along the way with all the confetti, balloons and streamers!!!


Now be sure to go back to KtsAngels.blogspot.com after the hop and leave a comment and be a follower. One lucky winner will get a goodies/loot bag...

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

7 comments:

  1. Lynne, its perfect...I love how you gave such cool instructions about how to make this card...thanks so much for hoping with me...I charish our online friendship...your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a great idea... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for sharing, and for the step by step tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lynne. Love the unique shape. Never thought of making a age shaped card, clever idea.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of this card.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shape card aand like tht you wrote around the shape.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Card! I love that you did a the number for the card. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness