Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #12 for November 2, 2012.
I just want to say that one of the wonderful aspects of being part of the Tsunami Rose Design Team are the sneak peaks we get from all of Daisy's marvelous designs. Beginning November 1, 2012, Tsunami Rose Designs will begin selling the first ever, Life Abloom Printable Journal. This is one stunning design you will not want to miss. When you purchase a printable from the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop, you are purchasing a high-quality digital image that is printable on any type of printer. What is really superb, once you purchase the design you and use it as many times as your desire. I promise, the Life Abloom Journal Kit is one design you will not want to miss. To add to the fun, the first 20 people to purchase the journal will get an additional free $5 to spend in the Tsunami Rose Design Shop.
Here's the sketch that I had used for my inspiration with of course a twist of Lynne, of course:
- The sentiment I used were, "Harvest Plenty" which was placed on a paper piecings using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge which was puff-dotted on my card
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Ghost and Goblin Stack
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches which is a Daisy original that she had designed for Scrapbook Stamp Society Digital Download Vintage White Flowers 2 by Daisy Collins
- dark green heart buttons from my stash on either side of the top of my sentiment
- banner flags cut from scraps
- all was inked with Distress Ink
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!! Sew far sew good - 2 for 2!!!!