What's It All About

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Her Craft Kre8tions Thankful Blog Hop

Today is less than a week away from Thanksgiving and it is a time for reflection and a time to be "thankful" whether it be for where you are today, where you've been, or where you're going! Today, Her Craft Kre8tions is reflecting on Thankful!!!

Our brilliant designers have been given this assignment with only a stipulation as to not have a card but to depict something they are thankful for! Easy peasy, right???? OK, maybe not . . . but sit back a spell, reflect on your own thankfulness while you check out this fabulous line-up:


For my project, I am using two (2) Little Scraps of Heaven’s designs to create a Thanks Pocket. What is a “Thanks” pocket you ask … well, it can be whatever your imagination can dream – my “thanks” pocket is to list things we are thankful for and to pass it around the dining room table. Eventually this will be incorporated into a scrapbook page, but now it is a “pocket”. I do want to add craft sticks behind the paper sticks for stability but at the present moment they are lost in the rubble.....


Recipe:
  • Pocket was cut using DCWV Gathering Stack
  • Black Recollections was used for the lettering, number background and eyes and nose of bear
  • Brown Paper Sack Recollections was used for the sticks and bear
  • Little Scraps of Heaven Thanks Pocket which was last week's freebie
  • Little Scraps of Heaven Blessed Bear


There will be a special gift awarded to one lucky recipient who remarks along the way with what they are thankful for this season.

Your next stop along the way is Kimberly.  I wish for you and yours to have a blessed holiday and let us show our Thanks.

Thanksgiving Blessings to All!
Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship,
Lynne

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! great idea to put what you are thankful for. I have been following your blog for a year now. It was a Thankful blog hop then too. I have enjoyed following your creativity and having you for a friend. Thank you for being my friend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend for being a loyal follower. It means the world to me to have someone as creative as you following me!!!
      Much love,
      Lynne

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful idea. I will be the first to admit that I allow my busy life to get in the way of talking to my children at the dinner table. I am thankful that I do have that opportunity each night. I just need to start taking advantage of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sper cute! I really like the idea to pass it around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea Lynne you always have such great ideas I am truely greatful to have "Run" into you on Fb you inspire me to go a little further and my cretaions have so improved. Thanks for being my friend!!!
    Big Thanksgiving Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your kind comments ... I get my inspiration from my friends which I am very blessed
    Thanksgiving blessings
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness