Welcome to Birthday Blessings to Sally Blog Hop. Today is Kimberly Pate's mother's birthday and it was thought to honor and cherish her mother by having a blog hop. All card will be mailed to Sally in care of Kimberly.
- card was cut 6 x 12 - inches using LeTres Chic and then folded in half using my Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches using 8.5 x 11 Vintage Printable Digital Scrapbook Paper - "Floral Motif" Pink
- both my card and background were then inked in blue and used a corner punch to soften the card some
- My Scrap Chic Easter Cross was cut at 4-inches using navy, I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose September 2012 (30 Card Sketches) Plus 2 Free Scrap Printable Paper (amazing how the color differs when you are running out of ink!!)
- butterfly in upper right hand corner was made for me by a special friend since I admired the butterflies she makes
- Bible was cut at 2.75-inches using Cricut Heritage Cartridge which was then inked with "Birthday Blessings" hand-written across the center
- the beautiful antique button was given to me by another friend as I love buttons ... I must admit, I hated to use this button but it appeared to be the purrrfect compliment to finish my cross