- The sentiment used on the inside, "Thanksgiving - Thank you for the food before use . . . The friends beside us . . . and the love between us." which is purrfect and was found as a freebie on Create with TLC. This is a great source of inspiration!
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches paper from a paper swap -- you can't beat that
- My Pilgrim was cut using Cricut Thanksgiving Cartridge
- All my edges were inked
- Fall leaves under sentiment are actually silk leaves from my Secret Sister and they just screamed to have an orange bow holding them together
- The bling leaves are also from my Secret Sister just to add some color on the top of my card!
to see if I am able to meet the challenge
of a card a day!!!!