Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #18 for November 4, 2012.
Here's the sketch that I had used for my inspiration with of course a twist of Lynne, of course:
- The sentiment I used was, "Brighten the Day with Flowers" which was placed on a paper piecings using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge which was puff-dotted on my card with bling bling on the corners after it was inked with distress ink.The inside sentiment is "Thoughts and Prayers" which is the other half of the sentiment.
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches from a scrap piece
- The scalloped butterfly square was cut at 5 x 5 open using Elegant Edges with a puff-dotted butterfly in the center using Daisy's 8.5 x 11 Vintage Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Rose Multiply". I also used this as the background of my sentiment
- 8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Damask Flush Pink Purple" was using for the background of my sentiment and the lace butterfly strip using Elegant Edges. The butterflies that were cut out from there edging were puff-dotted on my card
- Double Daisy was cut using Make the Cut and inked around the edges with a bling bling in the center
- Brown/Black polka dot element was cut using Elegant Edges and just screamed to have a butterfly puff-dotted on the upper corner
- Scalloped circle may be shy but was cut using Elegant Edges then inked
- Double-edged lace was added in the center
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!! Sew far sew good - 3 for 3!!!!