I was asked to use a paper in her store called Bingo Grunge and my design went from there. As a rule, when I don't have a sketch, I go rummaging through my papers, embellishments and find things that "talk" to me and create from there ...
- DCWV LaCreme stack was cut 6 x 12 inches and then using Martha Stewart Score Board was folded in half
- Background paper is Graphic 45 Le' Romantique Collection Enamored Embrace which found a package of 25 sheets of this paper at Tuesday Morning for $3.25 was cut at 5.75 x 5.75 inches and edges were inked
- Accent 2 from Cricut Heritage Cartridge was cut at 4.5 inches from the "Bingo" area of the paper while the roses were fussy cut and both were inked
- 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper "Bingo Rose" Neutral was my inspirational paper
- Puff-dots were added behind the floral motifs which were then layered on my card
- Brown metallic ribbon was tied in a bow with an under piece placed about 1/2 inch from the edge of my card
- There was no sentiment added to this card as I thought I would use this as a note card
to see if I am able to meet the challenge
of a card a day!!!!