What's It All About

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday with Lucy Kelleher

Welcome my dear friends!!! I am truly blessed as I have a beautiful and wonderfully talented Guest Designer with having a project for me to post today even with it being the day before Thanksgiving!!!

The theme for this month for my Guest Designers is Fall Colors and/or Thanksgiving using the colors orange, brown grey, black, yellow and red. 

I would love to introduce you to Lucy Kelleher who is a Consultant for Close to My Heart. Her projects are truly amazing and you must go to her blog and check out her creations!


Please, accept my apologies that the picture hadn't posted previously . . . .  I do hope you come back and check out her beautiful card!!! 


Thank you ever sew much Lucy!!! Be sure to stop by and Lucy some love and Thanksgiving blessings.

Again, thanks for stopping by! Thanksgiving Blessings!

Much love, hugs, and friendship,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness