What's It All About

Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Calendar Girls

Photobucket



Welcome to our November Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. Papercrafts Presents 365 Cards magazine which is our inspiration for these monthly hops which thus became the Calendar Girls. The magazine has Creative Ideas for every day of the year: occasions, holidays, and celebrations including 42 unique holidays!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. The November unique holidays are:

The hop starts with Kimberly, http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com. You won't want to miss a single calendar event not to mention the weddings, graduations, birthdays -- ok, you get the idea!!!! 

Lynne will be digging in her goodies for some blog candy for one lucky winner who comments on her stop along the way along with commenting what they are thankful for!!!!!

The line-up for November includes:

Stop by and check out these holidays as I am sure you are going to want to remember these holidays and include them in your card making projects!!!!!

November Holidays:
National Peanut Butter Lovers Month: Kimberly
National Diabetes Month:  Anita
National Aviation Month: Lynne
Military Family Appreciation Month: Kimberly
1 National Men Make Dinner Day:
2 Cookie Monster Day: Jearise
10: Marine Corps Birthday:  Anita
10 Sesame Street Birthday: Jearise
11 Veteran's Day: Janet
13 World Kindness Day: Miriam
14 National American Teddy Bear Day: Jearise
16 Button Day: Lynne
18 Mickey Mouse Day: Lucy
19 World Toilet Day: Miriam
21 World Hello Day: Jearise
22 Thanksgiving: Edwina
23 National Native American Heritage Day: Janet

National Aviation Month is my first card 


and guess what, its a two for one special as I'm combining my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for November 10, Sketch #2


  • all edges were inked for that added texture and viola ... a card saluting Aviation . . . my dad loved planes and was in the Air Corp while my brothers were in the Air Force. This is a picture of my daddy from the Air Show with a plane he was a bombardier

My next card is to for November 16th for Button Day .... now, those who know me know that I have tins upon tins of buttons ....


  • card was cut 6 x 6 inches using Nana's Nursery - girls
  • background was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches Paper Pizazz Pink/Yellow Plaid
  • bear was cut 5-inches using a retired Little Scraps of Heaven Cute as a Button file using my scraps
  • the bear was just adorable and needed a bear on her one ear
  • granted my lettering is crooked but then again it depends on which way to look
Your next stop along the Calendar is Lucy sew be sure to stop and see what her creations for the holiday!

Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month to see what Holidays to Celebrate on December 1, 2012 for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop! 

God Bless and Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today and checking out my project.
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Lynne, my friend you have out done yourself-----I love your Daisy card-------my dh (?) was printing her papers from his office---my printer is black and white (industrial strength) because I scan and email all my work-----anyway---I do miss doing her cards so much.Thanks for all you do and I hopt you are feeling better.
    Love, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Your cards are fantastic! I love the aviation card. That paper is beautiful. Love the plane on it. That little bear is adorable. So glad you could use your buttons. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Lynne! THe aviation card is beautiful I love the paper and the sentiment!Buttton day card is tooo cute Love teh bear with the giant button!! Maid Marion says Hi!! and sens a great big Hug and lots of love!!
    Big Blog Huggs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness