What's It All About

Monday, November 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose November 5, 2012

One of the wonderful aspects of being a part of the Tsunami Rose Designs team are the sneak peeks we get from all of Daisy’s marvelous designs. Beginning on November 1st, Tsunami Rose Designs will begin selling the first ever, Life Abloom Printable Journal. This is one stunning design you will not want to miss. When you purchase a printable from the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop, you are purchasing a high quality digital image, that is printable on any type of printer. What is really superb, once you purchase the design, you can use it as many times as you desire. I promise, the Life Abloom is one design you will not want to miss. You will find the new printable journal here . To add to the fun, the first 20 people to purchase the journal will get an additional free $5.00 to spend in the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop.

There are several pages we would love for you to follow, two on Facebook, the wonderful Facebook TRD Group! and the New TRD Facebook Page, the third page is the Tsunami Rose Designs by Daisy Collins blog page. Following the blog will provide you with daily inspiration on how to use the wonderful printables from the shop.

My card is a bit out of the ordinary as I took my inspiration from several factors one of which is Phantom of the Opera with the roses along with the Sketch which made me think of Christine - ok, I never said I made much sense. With this thought process - I ran with it and viola .... my project!


The Sketch is Sketch #8


In addition to using Life Abloom papers, I used 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper "Rose Multiply" for the circle which was then inked with distress



The mask and pearls are from Treasure Box Designs Mardi Gras Kids. A paragraph about why you completed this project

Additional pearls were added to the mask, the pearl strand, and the holder for the mask.

Full Time Card Designers (All 30 days of November)
Lynne   
Linda (Ultima)

Part Time Card Designers (no less than 4 sketches a week)
Susan Patten
Veronica Meras
Marla Howell
JoJo

Monthly Projects
Lynne   
Adelle
Steph
Jearise
Susan
Cheryl
Violet
YouTube
McCine
Veronica

God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project.
Much love, hugs, and friendship,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Another ROCKIN' card Lynne!!! LOVE IT :))
    Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lynne!!! tfs, hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the papers you used. Beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness