What's It All About

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All About Pets Blog Hop


Welcome to the "All About Pets" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about our wonderful furry (and not-so-furry) friends!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

Well, things got a bit crazy and somehow through Links my post was lost but I would still like to share my project for you.....

For the hop today, I've created a layout with one of my beautiful kitties, Patches. Patches is a Maine Coon and was purchased for me when my daughter graduated from Duquesne University to keep me company as she had planned on moving out and she didn't want the old lady to get lonely! Ok, the old lady she was referring to is me!!!

For this layout I used My Memories Suite and did my very first digital layout. There are various pictures of Patches from baby to now. With her coloring, she almost looks like Groucho Marx! She is a beautiful kitty and very affectionate. I just need to do 2 more kitty layouts now for my other kitties that they don't get jealous! Hope you enjoy my layout!



I have blog candy for two lucky winners. All you need to do is post a comment along with how I can get in touch with you and your preference of Dog or Cat. Sew simple, huh? I have chipboard stickers for the lucky winners!

Thank you again for checking out my project...  

Thank you for stopping by
God bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

10 comments:

  1. How could I choose between dogs and cats without one or the other getting jealous??? ;) I love your Patches cat -- She DOES look like Groucho Marx!! :)

    I'm glad you found your post, Lynne -- I was really looking forward to seeing it!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts I have bunches of dogs and cats so you so you know I love both.Thanks for being in the hop with us.
    HUgs, Anita
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you layout of your sweet kitty Patches. So Adorable
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your patches looks like my patches. mine past away though. i really love your LO, cant wait to see the other kitties pages. thanks for being in the hop with us,

    bluecrayons

    rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

    oh yea i would like either cause i got both, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne - totally love the project, GREAT job!!! Cat for me! lyndajinco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat yourself on the back. You did a nice job for you first time out. By the way, you cat is beautiful! She looks so soft that I just want to jump through the computer and hold her. : ) TFS Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were to have a cat, PATCHES would be the one! She is beautiful and the purple paper with the yellow spots brings out her golden color eyes! Sorry you didn't make it earlier but you saved the best for last! TFS
    Claire, DT It's All About Pets" Blog Hop
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are doing an awesome job, and I love that cat of yours! Makes me smile every time I see him.

    Hugs!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your kitty he is adorable I love that face. Your lay out is great

    Big blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynne - patches is so adorable and a fabby layout for your first digi one. Thanks for sharing and great to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness