What's It All About

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guest Designer - Susan Bermudez

Greetings all :) If you're here for the Hello Kitty Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post. Thank you, but while you're at it, please check out Susan's fantabulous project she did as a Guest Designer!!!! It is sew adorable!!!!


Lynne must really love me to have me back again at Her Craftiness . Lynne put out the call and I gladly offered to make a project for this week. I heard my first Christmas song on the radio (I know Thanksgiving has not even come yet) and it got me in the mood. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I decided to make this new card (to me); a Buckle card. I found the idea on Splitcoast Stampers and then had an epiphany. Red suit... Buckle..... Santa's coat! Now I can remember how much Santa meant to me as a child. So I held onto those happy memories as I went to town. Here is what I came up with:




Here is the recipe:


* Stampin' Up Snow Burst Stamp Set
* Stampin' Up White Craft inkpad
* Stampin' Up gold eyelets
* Recollection Red cardstock
* Scrap Gold and Pearl Paper


I will definitely be making more of these!! I hope you enjoyed my Guest Designer Project. Until next time.....
Susan


All I have to say, Susan, you are totally AMAZING!!! This is FANTASTIC and you must show me how to do this!!!


Thanks to all of my wonderful friends...
God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Susan. I'm glad I stopped by to check your guest spot. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness