What's It All About

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guest Designer Wednesday - Michelle Ferris

I thank God for my dear crafting friends and their beautiful wonderful talents. Today, I have Michelle Ferris as my Guest Designer. November's theme is "I Am Thankful and/or Autumn Splendor" 

Hi all! 

I have chosen to show you a card I made a while ago! I giggled the whole time I was working on these cards for our Cricut Card Exchange group. I had all the info written down but I cannot find the paper. 

The turkey, turkey on the platter and turkey border are cut from Animal Kingdom at 1 1/2". The trees are cut from Happy trees by myscrapchick.com .It is a svg file that I cut with SCAL. at 4". The individual letters are cut at 1" . The "gun barrel" and cloud thoughts are also cut with SCAL.




Sorry I can't give you more info. Much of the paper was from my scrap box .

Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October and this card was sent for September's exchange.

To all my American friends, have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.


MICHELLE FERRIS

Thank you ever sew much Michelle --- I absolutely got a good chuckle from this card and I thank you for being my Guest Designer!!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

6 comments:

  1. How fun! ANd CUte!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...love this card and the sentiment...hehe...love the trees and how embossed they are...so cool and pretty! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments! I loved doing this card! It is an original!!!

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lynne, this is such a cute card!!! I can see why you were giggling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and for becoming a follower. Love your work. This flower tree is gorgeous. I enjoyed doing the Thanksgiving hop with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness