Now for my project, I had made a little photo book for Nicole to either put pictures of her and her family or her craft projects.
- I folded 12 x 12 pieces of paper in half with gluing the outside side together with punching holes on the other side
- I used my Make the Cut for the "& 40" and "Happy Birthday" in black paper using the font "vijaya"
- The prismatic crown was cut using the Summer in Paris Cricut cartridge - hadn't used this cartridge before and now is one of my favs!
- Using the Forever Young Cricut cartridge, I cut the "fierce", "fabulous", "creative", and "designer" also using my black paper cut at various sizes
- Also, using the Forever Young Cricut cartridge, I cut the mannequins out of hologram paper in the pink with the mannequins being cut 4.5 inches tall.
- Binder rings were used to hold the pages together with various ribbons tied onto the binder rings.