What's It All About

Monday, November 14, 2011

And the winner is . . .

We have blog candy winners were chosen through the Random Generator:


For the Pet Hop Blog Hop I have a set of kitty stickers and a set of dog stickers for the 2 lucky winners and just need to know your preference - now, if you don't have such a critter, I have some bling bling to give as an alternate and just need to know. Now as for the winners:


Anita and Janet Smith


if there was an e-mail address, I will try to contact you through there ..... Congrats and pet love sent to you!!!


Now, for the 3 sheets of hologram prismatic paper from Nicole's Fierce and Fabulous 40 goes to: Alisa 


Shiny sparkly congrats Alisa and I will try to reach you through your email address!!!!


Please contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com with your mailing address please and thank you!


Congrats to all and thank you ever sew much for your comments and your bloggy love!!!



God Bless
Hugs and love
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness