What's It All About

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Designer - Sherry Brown

Good morning all! This is Susan helping Lynne out this week with the fabulous Guest Designer posts this week. Today we have Sherry Brown. I cannot tell you how wonderful these projects are. I am sure that they will get your Thanksgiving creative juices flowing! So without delay, here are Sherry's projects...


For my Happy Thanksgiving card, this turkey is a stamp made by JRL Design called terrific turkey.  I love how big and fluffy he is.  I stamped this image twice, and cut out the body and added foam under it, to give it some dimension.  Easy Peasy. 
Smiles Sher



Here is two bookmarks that she made as well :)

Aren't these just fabulous???? Thanks to Sherry for being Lynne's guest designer today. Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day :)  Susan

3 comments:

  1. love this card and bookmarks. the turkey on the bookmarks looks a little thin doesnt he? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, thank you ever sew much for being my Guest Designer!!! I love the turkey and had never heard of putting foam to add dimension! Hugs and Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute turkey!! I love that you made him 3D!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness