What's It All About

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello Kitty

Welcome to the Hello Kitty Hop! It's the day after Thanksgiving and Hello Kitty is out shopping to give all her good friends presents whether it be cat nip <hee hee> or something super special. Hop along with us while Hello Kitty is getting herself ready for the holiday season whether it be decorating the tree, wrapping presents, or just looking dog gone kitty cute!


Here's the list of links sew you don't get lost along the way -- just follow the tinsel as we decorate the town with Hello Kitty!


For our blog candy we are offering four - 5-incb Hello Kitty cuts for you to complete as your own which include a snowman, Christmas tree, Hello Kitty elf, and Hello Kitty all dressed in her new winter coat with antlers for those who stop and leave a comment each hop along the way!!!

For my project, I have cut Hello Kitty with her new winter coat card cut at the super-size of 10.75 inches tall!!!! The coat is cut from a Christmas plaid from last year's Christmas stack that was combined with Halloween and Thanksgiving. I cut the card from black cardstock along with an additional layer of black to piece all my cute little pieces!!! I shaded the antlers just a bit and added glossy accents on her hat, buttons, and coat. As for the sentiment, the jury is still out on what it should say at this time!!!!




Doesn't she look all snuggly to go out shopping??? Your next stop along the way is my dear and super creative friend Ashley. Don't forget to remark all along the way to be eligible for the grand prize of four Hello Kitty cuts at 5-inches of the snowman, Hello Kitty Elf, Hello Kitty in her winter coat, and the Christmas tree!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have fun hopping! :) don't forget the bloggy love at each stop along the way and have a wonderful time!


God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

23 comments:

  1. A very cute kitty already for the snowin' and blowin' of winter. Great project, Lynne. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. She is adorable.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty looks very very cute.....great job .. :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! She is adorable! Too cute! TFS CallyAnn
    Make sure you see my post! I have a surprise for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so precious. Love the plaid and pink. TFS
    TTFN from a follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, Hello Kitty is very precious with her antlers. Very cute, you did a good job. Thank you for letting me participate in your blog hop. Hugs Tami

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cartridge!!So sweet!! TFS!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her! I just love the pattern. Thank you so much for hosting and thank you for letting me be a part of the hop.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her and thanks for doing a Kitty blog Hop xx nicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Hello Kitty. Thanks for doing this hop!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute!
    Janet Royer
    http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW she's sooo cute. Thanks so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kitty is so stinkin' cute! Job well done her craftiness!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is SO stinkin' cute! Scrappy hugs to you my friend.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card!!! I need to look at my Hello Kitty cartridge a little closer ... Thanks for sharing.

    Sharon
    Momfong@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So snuggly and cute! Thanks for letting me be a part of the hop! :)
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love the outfit ... nice job

    Shannon, www.purplelionpaper.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Miss Kitty has a cute little coat. thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it, I do not have anything Hello Kitty, I am going to have to remedy that, she is adorable.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so smart looking as if she was wearing a Burberry coat. I wish I could come up with something smart but I will have to think harder :D So glad to be in this hop with you :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. shes all specially pretty as she should be to go shopping. love it lynne

    http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness