What's It All About

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary Jenny and Dan

My beautiful daughter and her wonderful husband have been married for four (4) years as of the 17th of November of course they now have a precious little baby, Lily! 


For their anniversary, I made them a card, dah, of course I did!!! The paper I used for the background was scraps from when I had made the wedding card a few weeks back. Now, with the scraps, what was left had the UPC code which needed covered - The red roses is from Immortal Love Stack which was embossed using my Cuttlebug Swirls. I used a punch to cut my circle out of white and the top of the bottle after coloring with copper marker was embossed also with my Cuttlebug. The bottle with the wine glass is vellum cut from Summer in Paris Cricut cartridge at 4.25 inches. The word "cheers" was cut a 1.25 inches with black paper using Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. The number "4" is from Make the Cut. Everything was assembled and I think this card made a simple statement. 




The statement on the inside says it all - "all things grow with love"




Congrats Jen and Dan -- here's to a long happy life together with my precious granddaughter! They're still a beautiful couple!




Thanks for stopping by today and thank you for helping me reach 200 followers!! I'm going to have to come up with something special to celebrate!! You are the bestest and I'm sew appreciative!!


God Bless you 
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary wishes to you daughter and son in law. You made an very nice card for them. : ) Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness