What's It All About

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WOO HOO!!! I'm a Guest Designer at 3 Girls Jam!

I am sew privileged and honored to be a Guest Designer today for 3 Girls Jam!!! You sew have to go and check them out as they have the most fabulous ribbons that will be in my budget the beginning of the year not to mention the most fabulous colors!!!!!!!



My project for you today is a 3 dimensional project. I find that I love making these kind of projects along with finding myself drawn to them! I must have this self-destruct mode and granted, I have threatened never to do another after my 3 dimensional after my haunted house for Halloween!!! But, yes, I did it again!!!!





The church is from Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge. It measures a whopping 4-inches tall!!!!! I had a piece of scrap paper to begin my project for the stained glass window. Now to my delight, I have found the inner sanctum of the church is in one piece!!! (YIPPEE!!) The church is from my beloved Immortal Love which I hate to cut into but its purrfect for the sanctuary. The roof, doors, and steeple are all from scrap also! Add a little battery operated light for the inside and it looks beautiful as I was hoping to show with my pictures, but alas, no you aren't able to appreciate the beautiful church as I am while sitting here in my living room! Ok, I may do some of my best writing in the dark!!! <LOL>

Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today --- I know I have a lot of wonderful projects for your viewing pleasure and I do hope you take the time to check out everything!!!!

God Bless!!!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful project Lynne. Thank you for being a Guest Designer today at 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your church is beautiful. I love the papers you choose to use. You need to make more 3D projects. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness